A collaboration project for iPhone, Company allows users to share photos across friendship groups. Friends can invite other friends, who can invite their friends, and so on, to create a micro social network on each piece of content.
As the technical co-founder, I:
- Built a proof of concept in Swift to present to seed-stage investors.
- Architected the app to allow us to implement user feedback quickly.
- Used protocol-oriented development to create CompanyKit, the framework on which Company is based that handles networking and JSON serialisation / deserialisation.
- Built a Sinatra-based JSON API on Heroku, including user authentication, data validation and scheduling push notifications.
- Managed dependencies using CocoaPods.
We removed Company from the App Store to focus on other projects.